Friday, December 31, 2010

Back to New York Again

I couldn't believe it was time to go from Atlanta, Georgia back to New York. We drove for about fourteen hours in the car through South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, then New York.


I took a nap, stopped at Chick-fila to get something to eat, and played with my computer and Nintendo DS.


I was feeling sad at first to leave my house and friends, but I was happy getting back to my hometown.




When we arrived in Brooklyn, there was snow everywhere. It must have been two feet tall.  My grandma and I were having a hard time getting to the sidewalk because of all of the snow.  My mom took forever looking for a space to park the car.


All over the news we heard about the blizzard of 2010, but we didn't know it would like this.  I'm kind of glad we missed it, but there is no place like home.

2 comments: