Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Robotics Competition


Have you ever  been to a Robotics Competition? On Saturday,January 8,2011at NYU Poly located in Downtown, Brooklyn there was a Robotics Competition to see which schools would go to Jacob Javis  Center. At the event there were 40 elementary, middle, and high school one of them was my mom's school, Mott Hall Bridges Academy in Brownsville and my school, C.S.21 in Bedford-Stuyvesant. 
It was cool to see some of my other classmates while they completed all their missions.  We all cheered and went crazy because we were very proud of our class.



After we went on a tour around the building. It was cool, I had fun looking at under water robots. Then it was award time.  My school came in 5th place and my mom's school came in 14th place. Everybody was happy because both schools will be going to the Jacob Javis Center.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Penny....Love the Blog...I am very Proud of you....Keep Up the Good work

    Daddy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U R very welcome.....Have a Great Week! Daddy loves you.....Peace!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cenne, your mother told me about your blogging. I have a blog also. It is a new outlet for my writing. I have been writing since I was seven years old in a journal. Then I began writing for my school's newspaper. Some of my work has been published. And now I, too, am video blogging.

    I am inspired by what you have started here. Your thoughts are clear. Your articulation is on point. And your vision, from what I can tell, is huge. I'd love to have you blog for my site http://dreammgmt.org. Let me know if you'd be interested.

    Sallomé

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sallome' I would love to write on your blog. I was please that you had Nyree talking about BULLYING! In my school a girl in the 5th grade was bulling another girl. The bully was kick off the cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete