Monday, December 27, 2010

Girlie Advice

Every girl should know how to style their clothing.  Young or old, fashion is what represents our personality and style. I admire my mother because she looks good and she takes me shopping and my auntie Sharifa who owns her own company called, My Shoe Diary. She always has that energy and pops like she's on the runway.  


They both give me tips on how to look good and fabulous!  Girls should always have:

  1. leggings     
  2. denim shirt and a jacket
  3. accessories, like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, belts and hats
  4. boots and cute shoes
  5. must have belts
  6. skirts with pizzaz 
  7. sweaters
  8. Smell goods - I like bath and bodyworks they have body wash, lotions, and sprays. You can use perfume, but that's for special occasions. 


I love shopping at: H&M, Nordstroms, Old Navy, Target, Macy's, Forever 21, Century 21, and some other places.

I am such a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment