Monday, December 27, 2010

This Christmas

I couldn't wait for my mom to wake up to open my presents. I had no idea what I was getting. I thought I was getting a Wii Fit and a dance studio. With no clock in my room, I tossed and turned, hoping she would say "Merry Christmas, let's open up your presents". The suspense made me nervous. Just when I thought about waking her up, there she was!  Under our small christmas tree were gold and bright blue wrapped gifts.  
There were 5 boxes stacked from smallest to largest. When my mom said these are all of yours, I had no idea she bought me so much.  

I got a: MacBook,Wii Draw, 2video games, a Flip camera, and a printer!
Later on we we went to visit my Auntie Tiffany,  Uncle Todd, Auntie Lisa, Ms. Georgia, TJ, Rossie, Savannah, and Cam (he was visiting). It was the 1st time in history that Georgia had a white Christmas.
We had a snow ball fight, a sled race,ate Christmas dinner, then played video games.
This was an AWESOME Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment